Geoff: “I love that Gavin gets a hundred percent of the blame a hundred percent of the time.”
I have this weird theory that some people are drawn to each other because their atoms were near each other when the universe was created and over time the same atoms keep coming back together
DID YOU JUST SCIENTIFICALLY EXPLAIN SOUL MATES?!
It’s too early to be thinking about this shit
"are you talking to yourself"
no i’m breaking the fourth wall
YAS literature reference
hyperbole is my favorite literary device i use it like 600 times a day
"I wouldn’t call it flirting, it’s more her putting a gun in my face and then slowly deciding not to pull the trigger. Daily."
you can break my soul,
take my life away,
but for the love of god
don’t touch him.
Sometimes he plays fetch by himself by knocking the ball off the walls :3
Some of my favorite text posts part 2
Illness themed RP starters!
- "When is the last time you ate?"
- "Let me get you a glass of water."
- "You can lay down in my bed if you need to."
- "Don't cry, you're going to be fine."
- "You're safe, I've got you."
- "You're fever's too high, you're delirious."
- "Sleep it off."
- "Can I get you anything?"
- "Here, vomit in this."
- "You've been out for days. I was worried you were dead."
- "When is the last time you slept?"
- "How bad does your stomach hurt?"
- "How long have you had that cough?"
- "Hold on. You're too sick to go anywhere."
- "I'll get you a blanket, you're going to be here for a while."
- "Let's go home, you're too sick."
- "I can do that, just go back to bed."
- "Maybe you should go to the doctor."
- "Come on, at least sleep in a bed."